This class by our CEO, Kamal Rawat inside a university will give you idea of the contents in the book. Linear search looks like a simple ,topic, but when discussed for across data structures in both recursive and non-recursive form, then it may be little tricky. Please watch the below video.
Searching & sorting algorithms form the back bone of coding acumen of developers. This book
- In-depth tutorial & analysis of all major algorithms and techniques used to search and
sort across data structures.
- All major variations of each algorithm (e.g Ternary, Jump, Exponential, Interpolation are
variations of Binary search).
- 110 real coding interview questions as solved examples and unsolved problems.
- Case studies of implementation of searching and sorting in language libraries.
- Introduction to how questions are asked and expected to answer on online competitive
coding and hiring platforms like hackerrank.com, codechef.com, etc.
- Introduction to data structures.
Download the code in book from the below repository: