Master the art of solving the open-ended system design interview questions.
Upcoming Batch: 15th Dec.
Duration of the course: 4 weeks
Trainer: Kamal Rawat (Ex. Microsoft Senior SDE, Ex. Adobe Computer Scientist, Author of multiple books on Coding Interview).
Mode of training: Live Classes (Not recorded videos). We do not have more than 5 students in a batch to encourage two-way communication. Our classes are like online meetings where you can ask direct questions during the class itself.
- System Design Basics (Why SD questions, Strategies to approach SD questions, Defining performance KPI)
- CAP Theorem
- Monolithic v/s Micro Services
- Load Balancer and Consistent Hashing.
- Caching (centralized v/s distributed caching)
- Data Partitioning and Sharding
- Communication protocols between two distributed services (TCP/IP, REST, MQ, UDP, Request-Response model, etc. )
- Plus case studies of designing different systems:
- Design online chess game
- Design a centralized logging system
- Design a photo-sharing/editing system like Google Photos
- Design a service like BookMyShow
- Design Youtube/Netflix
- Design Uber/Ola
- Design Twitter timeline
- Design url-shortener service
* syllabus subject to change
This one-month long course will not just discuss the concepts but will also discuss the solution of multiple questions of different categories.
A fresh batch of course starts on the 15th of every month.